Thursday 14 January 2010

You should visit the library.


I cannot express enough enthusiasm for libraries. Seriously... Books! Who can't love books? You can read about pretty much everything the world has ever bought into existence, and in libraries you can enjoy the magic of just browsing, learning new things, and enjoying the tactile qualities of books.
I decided to express my library joy in a rainbow poster, which relates to my rainbow shelving arrangements... I'm not 100% happy with it, I don't think it really communicates the message as much as I'd hoped... but it took a whole day in letterpress and lots of colourful ink mixing, so I feel I've put enough effort into it to make it worth showing.
I gave one to the library where I work and they made me sign it so they can put it up :) Awww!

No comments: