Friday 29 January 2010

More M is for Mountains

Right, I've decided I'm going to make these into a book when I've finished.
If it's super amazing I shall send some out to potential employers, and sell the others for real money!
If it's just ok, I shall probably give one to my mum and then forget about it.
If it's rubbish... well, I probably won't even get to the stage of making it into a book.

Anyway, I'm not going to post all the pictures on here, because if it does turn out to be super amazing, no one will buy one if they can see all the pictures here. (Yeah, because I know you're all HANGING ON MY EVERY WORD to find out what the next letter is going to be, right?) :D

Anyway, here's a sneak preview of some others. I've done as far as 'O'. (But not K, or N, and need a better F and E) Martin the science teacher is giving me all sorts of helpful suggestions, but somehow I didn't think 'Oestrogen', 'Occipital' or 'Oncologist' would be quite right. He did suggest Orbit though, which is genius.





No comments: