Sunday 17 January 2010

Location hunting...

I went for a walk today. A walk with a mission!
I'm huntin' locations.


This made me smile... this brother and sister were cycling along...


And then the little girl fell off. Below are her parents running to help her up.









As you may or may not be able to tell, I'm looking for places where I can photograph people from above.
I have found, I think, a good location, just the other side of Rottingdean.

With that in mind, I'm looking for 9-10 volunteers, willing to dress in dark colours, pay the £3.60 return bus fair, and all come and wander round at once while I photograph them from above.
Any takers...?
Anyone?
I'll settle for 7 or 8 volunteers?
No?

Oh never mind.
(Seriously though, what with assessments and all, I'm not expecting to get this done in time for next week when it's due. But I'd still like to do it some time after that, so if you are willing to help I'd be eternally grateful.)

No comments: