Tuesday 13 April 2010

A few updates...

Well, I'm trying to be a bit productive with my easter, so I'm revisiting a couple of old projects that need more work.

Firstly, the Penguin book design project. And not just a project, it's actually a competition, one that I'd rather like to win! My previous efforts can be seen here, here, here and here.
And to be honest, I struggled with it, which annoyed me, because I love doing book jackets, and I really enjoyed the book, and wanted to do it justice.
Anyway, this new idea is a development on all my different previous ideas.



Right this second, I really like it. I'm going to give it 24 hours and see what I think about it then, because I tend to get excited about things I've just done.

I've also started to revisit my Africa Project, which you can see here, here and here.

I've just been working on bringing a bit more life to my fabric designs. Started by projecting them onto fabric, and photographing them, which turned out remarkably well.


No comments: