Tuesday 20 January 2009

So, how's it going?

Not too bad. I submitted my Argus illustration this morning, although as I thought, they'd got the dimensions wrong. I initially said I wasn't going to do it again, but I have done now, so we shall see if they want it, or if they'll just crop one of my existing drawings. I'm happy either way to be honest, if it means I'll see one of my images in print.
Newspapers are notoriously fickle though, so I'm not getting excited till I'm holding a copy in my hands with my picture in.

In other news, I'm quite enjoying the Erbar project.





This is what I've done so far. That bottom one is a little bit off, I'll fix that. To be honest... I like these enough to stop now and put them in the final crit, but I'll carry on, because as I say, I'm enjoying it.

No comments: